Vera Moore announced, via WWD and The Wall Street Journal, her partnership with Duane Reade. Duane Reade’s 'Store-within-a-Store' is the new destination of choice for beauty - now in an Upscale, High-end environment called the “LOOK boutique.”
BEAUTY NIGHT OUT!!
Meet Vera Moore - Veteran in Entertainment & Beauty Industry
Learn the in's and out's of the beauty industry by Industry Leaders! Join us for Workshops, Panels, Contests and much more...
Saturday, January 20, 2018 | NYC
Over the past 5 years, Vera Moore has built one of the most progressive and prestigious cosmetics and skincare lines for the global market. Vera’s products are used on Stage, Screen and TV - Cosby Show, Wendy Williams Show, just to name a few. Her high-demand products being requested by everyone from Emmy-award winning Makeup Artists, Celebrities & many others.
Vera was contracted on national television as one of the first black actresses on the soap opera “Another World” NBC, where she successfully portrayed “Linda Metcalf” for ten years and immediately realized the void in the market for quality products for women of color.
She wanted to create a natural looking foundation that didn’t rub off on your clothes. This gave birth to Vera Moore Cosmetics, launching in 1979.
Her journey has lead to great success and National Recognition:
- Huffington Post - Brands to Watch
- Black Enterprise Magazine
- Network Journal’s 25 Influential Black Women in Business
- Networking Women
- The Wall Street Journal
- Empower Magazine
- Upscale Magazine
- Beauty Store Business
- Recipient of the Success Stories Award from Volvo Cars of North America
- Hosted of her own half hour radio segment “Skin Deep & Moore on WWRL Radio
- Holds many credits for other television programs and Broadway shows, including the Tony Award winning Broadway Musical “Purlie Victorious.